Monday, October 6, 2008

Why the name liew lian?

My sister told me that while she is pregnant, she had very sudden cravings for durians - something that she would rather not eat normally.

And while she was deciding on names for her unborn boy, we were telling her what about "liu lian" since his surname is Liu.

It was a funny episode, so we are stuck to calling her baby Liu Lian aka liewlian.... whatever.
He is Miracle Durian because it is so seldom that premmies survived so well despite the circumstances he was faced with.

My poor nephew, he is gonna have durian cakes for his every birthday.

He had Stage I or II brain bleeding, had a hole at the heart valve, had some eye problems, but all these issues were resolved promptly naturally. This boy sure have superb will power to live.

This is a clip showing Kayden awake and my sis comforting him.
He seems so helpless here....sigh...
At that moment, no one is allowed to carry him yet as he is still very tiny and vulnerable..

1 comment:

prince cayden and princess chloe said...

hey, what a coincidence!!! my son also name cayden but starts wif C cos my hubby is chris n i'm cheryl!

n guess what? i dun eat durian too, till when i was preg wif cayden.. then got cravings for durian.ahahha.. so qiao.. :)

anyway, dun mind if i add ya blog to cayden's okay?

regards,
blakmagic aka cheryl